I purchased a stretched canvas, pads of canvas sheets, impasto for priming and acrylic paints.
I've chosen six main colours for the canvas: blue, aqua, red, orange, yellow and purple. These actually have much more exciting names but I'm posting this at home, while the paints are at school. In addition to these colours I've purchased a beautiful bronze to create highlights. We'll take pics of the colours on canvas to test them and see which colours we want to use together. We'll post these pics on the blog.
On Monday I'm mixing some impasto with black acrylic to create a base for the background colours. Our art teacher suggested this to create a nice depth in the colour.
This kids are so impressed with your artworks and the range that you've created. We can't wait to get started!
Wish us luck for our first week of the journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment